Interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to building the future of Montreal’s²mobility and the most ambitious infrastructure project in Canada?
We expect that up to 2,000 direct-jobs (Professional, technical, administrative and Trade) will be created for NouvLR at the peak of construction, and many more throughout the supply chain and the local community.
NouvLR-205 | Civil construction engineer
You will be responsible for managing the various technical aspects of the project plans and specifications. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the execution of the work in collaboration with the Superintendent, engineers and managers;
- Be enterprising and active in day-to-day activities;
- Support the site team (Superintendent, foremen, technicians);
- Ensure quality monitoring with the entire team in place; Assist the QA lead;
- Monitor concrete production and related work;
- Detect technical problems in drawings and 3D models;
- Prepare OHS procedures and methods;
- Carry out technical follow-up with the various teams;
- Ensure the application of the quality plan as a whole;
- Check with our teams, subcontractors and the independent laboratory the conformity of our work;
- Material tracking, orders, deliveries, etc.;
- Be proactive and bring ideas and solutions to the multiple underground problems and challenges we encounter on a daily basis;
- Actively participate in site meetings;
- Any other related tasks.
- University degree in engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on construction site;
- Experience on a road infrastructure project;
- Functional knowledge of planning and control methods;
- Good knowledge of many common engineering methods and techniques;
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ);
- Bilingualism both orally and in writing (French and English).
Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to be part of the largest public transit project of the last 50 years in Quebec? Do not hesitate, apply!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity.